Wednesday, May 2, 2007

How To Tranfer Account From Tally 7 To Tally9

NAPOLI ...... ALL AS ONE: MY HOLIDAY

Good evening, dear friends, a long time since I write on the blog! It was in Naples, I spent four days very intense and pleasurable. I see my dear, my Naples and especially my neighborhood. I'm leaving Saturday morning from London, take the highway and at the beginning of my journey you have very long queues on the road, between a stop and the other calls I receive friends from Naples who were waiting for me and worried that arrived could not wait to hold them again. Arrival in Naples to 22, after a day in the car, I'm going to find that friend who did not leave as he was Saturday night, and I waited in my pajamas looking out onto the balcony! The first people who saw me I was greeted and hugged me because they felt my absence, and now with the fateful question, "But when you go ?"......... Then has made her one o'clock at night and prefer to go to brush my beautiful bed where we sleep almost twice a year! What a wonderful feeling: I was in Naples. That feeling I did the persons who had come to visit the next day, including Louis Sica. Sunday morning, my first thought was to go to the cemetery, the little Luigi snatched from life so young. I stop in front of the cemetery to take flowers, I am the pack that profiteer florist, just in fornt of the cemetery, where for 5 lillinum made me come up with € 10. Was it because the Italian accent? O has been bad for the effort to speak in Naples, now I get hurt? Well, who knows! I'm just convinced that the rule is always that, friezes NOT THE NAPLES! I am going into the graveyard, but then I lose the memory of that meeting Sunday in January when I went to mass on the bed of the little Gigi. On the way to meet lots of people sitting on the sediolini brought from home, each time for reality to tell their loved ones, that they fell asleep listening to them. Then I meet a guy who speaks with a photograph of a father torn to life, too, thanks to crime, must have been about 13 years and I was impressed and attracted particular attention from the words he uttered as he stared at the photo: "PAPA ' YOU DO? IS NOW 'IN PRISON, AND YOU ARE THERE MORE' BUT 'I'm here close to you, you see me? ". A strange feeling, I admired the kid sitting with his picture in his hand, as if waiting for a response from the same but in vain, does not speak! Arrive in the Capuchin chapel Gigi where it stands, I go down the stairs to his grave .... There is Anna, the mother of Louis, Papa Ciro's brother Gianni with his girlfriend and then his grandmother, a grandmother so young that not only have to fix the art that is present on the grave! They greet me, they did not know I went to Naples, hug me, ask me how I am, I embrace them and talk to him try to make them smile. Then I put them sit, admire the flag lying on the grave of Naples, the talcum powder spray placed on the pedestal, next to his trophies and medals. I felt the scent of flowers, many flowers that I cause a feeling of freedom and made me think about the fact that this was right before him. I say the little prayer Luigi in me, I am touched, kissed him and I'm leaving ....... Back in the Star district, where I live, I see I look at what's changed and what is always the same: little known compared the difference last time. The tragic event of January has shaken only in those days the community of Stella, is now back as before. Talking to John, the brother of Louis, with whom I spend the majority of my time when I go to Naples, because we love, tells me that now everything is back as before, people are back in the darkness that enveloped their first murder of his brother. Then he tells me that many people greet him, and then I hate this attitude and says "Peppe, see? My brother had to die to say hello! "Then adds," These people are the best of a bad game when I know I would not dream of even greet me as I was never greeted. "The boys always stationed in front of the gas pump, in Santa Teresa degli Scalzi, nothing has meant that those guys had been able to take a new path, that of work and study. But this is not serious, serious is the mentality that has seized on these guys and girls at the end do not blame them have. The following day they spend very busy, I tried to visit all my friends and slowly I made it with the company of my cousin. Bellissimo was the walk to Mergellina with my friends Valerie and Roberta and my cousin Ivan. Traffic, car horns impossile is not stunned, then I was impressed that a boy was walking along the seafront with his pit bull as it passed near the people said "WA, SA and Magnat to rekkjè chillu uaglion" (my Mom ate the ear that boy). They do not know how to look, frightening the people in this way, in the most stupid that could exist ...... ok, I do na laugh to keep from crying, and we do a ride along the seafront. Needless to tell the kids darting rising but with the girls behind who believed in paradise, when after the fall can be a meter! Unconscious, unconscious as were those guys who did the water balloon to the tourists while they pretended not to rebel against anything and still enjoy the view. During my stay in Naples I met a girl, Alessia, I could live to know, since I had met through his blog. We ate together a very good pizza and after that we went to see the girls and boys in the neighborhood who did Latin America with John, the brother of Louis, who is given to VOLUNTEERS, thanks to the collaboration of Don Lello that allowed them a area of \u200b\u200bthe parish. One way to remove these children from the street, very convenient and constructive, then seeing the heart that we put together do not try as Gianni them to dance? All who have welcomed me in the best way, they laughed when I spoke in Italian .... laugh ..... then when I spoke Neapolitan ... and still laughing my goal was to bring a smile to those people suffering from many problems, which can range from a broken scooter for a not previously given to debt obligations in their time so that life can continue in the best possible way. DEAR FRIENDS, AND NAPLES 'really beautiful, and I' really like, MANY DETAILS ARE DESCRIBED IN THE LIGHT OF DAY. NOT CRITICAL PRAISE AND NOTHING, BECAUSE 'The aim is' to represent my stay IN MY TOWN 'After so long ........ Go and visit, NOT' as described by the record, NAPLES GO BEYOND THE FACT, 'E' AND FANTASTIC 'THE LANDSCAPE AS YOU DO NOT HAVE YOU CAN ENJOY anywhere else! IF YOU'RE IN, AND IF YOU ARE ALWAYS been here, please send an email and tell me YOUR VISIT TO THE CITY 'PARTENOPEAN that will get you' ONLINE, SO 'DOING WHO KNOWS' How much can 'DO NOT LISTEN TO CONVINCE THE CHRONICLE OF CRIME BLACK' THAT clung on Naples! ARE NOW HERE IN MY ROOM IN MILAN ME EAT THE BUFFALO MOZZARELLA ACCOMPANIED BY A PIECE OF BREAD TERRON Very good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment