Saturday, April 28, 2007

Simi Garewal Naam Joker

BIRTH, GO TO MY NAPOLI ...... is back on May 2

HELLO DEAR FRIENDS AND ALSO THE DESERVED AND little holiday 'CAME TO ME TOO! GO TO NAPLES, IN THE COMPANY OF MY COUSIN IVAN ...... DELIVERY SOON TO GET TO NAPLES BY EVENING AND Go to the party a friend of mine. WHO KNOWS 'HOW TO FIND' NAPLES AND WHICH WILL BE 'MY NEW IMPRESSION no turning IN MY TOWN' TO BE MORE 'OF 3 MONTHS FROM WHEN THAT KNIFE IS THE BODY OF LUIGI skewers. RETURN TO MY DEAR FRIENDS I'll tell you 'WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE AND IS CHANGED MY fourth after that tragic event, I'll write' feelings and thoughts, would include JUST 'IN MY FAIR. THAT TELL YOU AGAIN? GREETING YOU AND I ALSO WISH YOU A BEAUTIFUL DAY OF THE BRIDGE, I'll ALSO A BATH FOR YOU AND ME stuffs himself with anti buffalo mozzarella, Santa 'SFOGLIATELLE AND SINCE I miss you! AH THEN WHAT: CLASS A friend of mine, or rather two, They asked me if my return brings you PASTIERA THE BUFFALO MOZZARELLA, the fathers', and later even asked me CDs of some singers from Naples. Let's face it, NAPLES AND 'DELICIOUS AND ESPECIALLY THE MILANESE asking me a CD of Neapolitan singer or that I ask you to take O PALATON AND PAN TO NAPLES' GIA 'satisfaction for me, we remember and recognize at least another aspect, that of the Genuine '! 2 MAY HERE WITH THE STORY OF THIS TRIP IN NAPLES.

0 comments:

Post a Comment