Thursday, June 7, 2007

Costco Kirkland Brush Kit

NANA ', RAISE THE VOICE OF A GIRL FROM A STUDY OF CRIMINAL AFTER LIVED WITH CHILDREN BETWEEN THE BOSS at school

I am 24 years old, studying law and working in a studio fee of Naples. Here I realized that what leads to Naples this is not the silence but the need to live. Front I've come to boys who told me that the parents were in jail and made to eat their horses back with the starters and what is most disturbing is that these guys just 13 year olds, but a guy told me he had done the robbery (50 euros) because he had met a girl he liked and wanted to offer her a pizza. I have always lived in Naples, well, living in Naples and I can not understand what triggered the head of a boy in a corner of a street pole face to those selling drugs or RIBI a kid a motorbike and then make a horse back. When you are in front of a boy who could be your younger brother who tells you those things, I shudder and realize that the law often is too dry and too notional and no legal case can never regulate such a thing what you'd said to that kid? Nothing, at that moment I open space. When I was little I was in a private school, in second or eighth grade, my class was Stolder Robert, son of the famous Stolder ranges. We grew up together, attended almost every class together, I was little but I remember his theme, where the track was to speak of their parents and what would you have wanted to grow up: he wrote that it was already great, but a father in prison also a mother, but all the kids loved him as the father even though he knew what he was doing. She loved him and liked him because he said that the from great he was to follow in his footsteps, and had to study a degree in what he had brought more. A few years ago the rincontrai Fork I went to work, he was a mechanic, initially we did not know then approached me and said simply: "You have continued to study, you're beautiful with this bag, I'm always here but I am honest ". I realized I had left everything but who had followed her father's advice I happen to know many children of school because my boss does not know why, it was frequented by them Stolder, Julian, Siciliano, Powderly and others .... In my class, the grammar schools in Via Santa Dorotea Petrarca then transferred to the Sacred Heart in the Europe course, there was Says Tower and the Titty of Saint Lucia, respectively, children of Sicilian boss (his father Zitore one of the biggest moneylenders in Naples) and power but I assure you they were good guys. This teaches you not think unilaterally, but multilaterally. They came with us, certainly their standard of living was very high even compared to mine, but they were very simple: for example, when my father gave me those 20 thousand pounds to get out, they had 80 but it was quiet and we were equal At 9 years old I went to a party of Robert Stolder, because there were very few mothers cmq gets scared but I was there, Roby was very happy memory. The speeches were more frequent than football, clothes signed, cinema, school and study. We never hear about murders, drugs and other mark that is ruining this society. Then I realized that I fell in love with a guy selling drugs but I did not know, because I had known all'Edenlandia My parents also drove home from my aunt and uncle sent me out because I did not want to leave Naples, but he was too good and I wanted to be with him. He had already entered a child in a sick around a fork, pretending to Via of the Courts, which gave him lots of money but then failed to get out, until he was shot in the leg, which grazed. All this happened eight years ago when I was sixteen I and he twenty-two. He was much bigger than me, told me that he was 22 but last year by accident, I discovered that he had 11 more than me. I notice the difference between a child and a child of Health of the Vomero is the first born already large while that of Vomero spent his childhood in stages. The child of Naples knows that reality can never know what Milan are often much more aggressive because of it. DEAR FRIENDS, and I 'really like the story of this rich girl who lives in VALUES Melito di Napoli. VE I HAVE MADE SO 'As recounted BY YOU WITHOUT RECINSIONI and erasures. HOW COULD YOU HAVE READ AND 'A MIXTURE OF THOUGHTS AND WAYS OF SEEING. THE feelings for the drug dealer ALL'ARRESA UP FOR LOVE AND being dumped out of the house. TALES OF THOSE MOMENTS WITH THE CHILDREN OF TODAY ARE DOING BOSS THAT PARTICULAR their voices heard, who lived between the classroom THEN High School. BRAVA NANA ', YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL VIEW OF REALITY' IS NOT NO TI angry, and I glorify You, LOTS AS MINIMUM OF LEGALITY 'THAT MAY BE SUFFICIENT IN A LITTLE CIVIL. BEAUTIFUL EVEN WHEN YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE EQUAL TO THE SON JULIAN, OF SICILY, AND THE POLVERINI STOLDER AND THAT A LABEL DIE Camorra NOT change the lives of others but stays in the individual conscience of evil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment